“People-orientated” has long been the operation concept of Daikin, we constantly invest resources and explore the unlimited potential of our employees. We attract talents who are interested in the air-conditioning industry by providing market-competitive salaries and welfare programs, to become one of our team members, achieve your ideal career, exploit the road to professionalism and inherit the demands of the industry.
As fast-growing and globally developing company, recruiting talent and experts is vital for us. Even though there are no suitable positions for you, we welcome you to send us your CV and let us know more about you.
The personal data provided by the applicant will be kept confidential and used only for the purpose related to the application. Applicants who have not been invited for an interview within one month after submitting the application, may be deemed as not selected. All information of unsuccessful applicants will be kept for six months for recruitment purpose only and will be destroyed.
1. To participate for any maintenance contract plan, site visit is required for quotation.
2. Service Hours
(a)FREE routine inspection service, repair and maintenance shall be carried out during normal office hours as specified below:-
Monday to Friday
Sunday & Public Holiday
From 09:00 a.m. to 05:30 p.m.
From 09:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
(b) For any provision of services of maintenance, inspection and warranty service required during non-office hours,service will only be provided during the following hours subject to payment of additional charges per attendance:-
Monday to Friday
Sunday & Public Holiday
From 05:31 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
From 12:31 p.m. to 04:00 p.m.
(c) No service will be provided for time other than specified in Clause 1(b) above.
(d) Daikin shall be entitled to charge additional man-hour cost for any servicing, shutdown, repair or replacement works that are specially requested and are carried out after the specified normal office hours defined above.
(e) Routine basic inspection included in the maintenance contract must be finished during the maintenance period, otherwise, the routine basic inspection service will be forfeited. No refund of any payment and no compensation of remaining routine basic inspection service will be made to the Customer for any reasons.
(f) When Typhoon Signal No.8 or above, or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted during the service date and time, the inspections, repairs and routine basic inspection service will be cancelled without prior notice. Daikin will re-open after two hours or first working day after the typhoon signal No. 8 or Black Rainstorm Warning is cancelled and contact the affected customer for rescheduling the service date.
For any servicing and/or maintenance requested, Customer shall make an advance booking of at least two (2) working days with Daikin, except in case of emergency (as determined by Daikin).
4. No Refund
No refund of any payment will be made notwithstanding any disposal/transfer of any of the equipment as listed in Section B, or termination of this Maintenance Contract by the Customer for whatever reason.
5. Access & Assistance
Customer shall be responsible for the protection of walls, floors, carpets, furniture, lighting devices and all things and objects within the area of the working location. Customer shall do all that is necessary so that Daikin will have access to the Service Address and/or such reasonable assistance and ancillary tools and appliances such as ladders, working platforms and bamboo scaffold, etc. for accessing to the working place shall be provided. Also, customer shall be responsible for dismantling, reinstatement and making good of false ceiling and decorations, access door openings, wall and slab openings, floor holes, opening access holes and all building works and/or find other parties to relocate the equipment units to allow Daikin’s technicians to access to the air-conditioner as it may require for the purpose of carrying out any servicing, inspection and/or maintenance required under this Maintenance Contract.
6. In case there is any conflict between the terms of this agreement and the terms and conditions, the terms of this agreement shall prevail.
(a) This Maintenance Contract shall not cover defects caused by or arising from defective system design or installation fault.
(b) This Maintenance Contract shall not include the following items or services:
1. Replenish refrigerants;
2. Overhauling of air conditioning system;
3. Fixing of refrigerant leakages for air conditioning system;
4. Cost of dismantling, reinstatement and making good of false ceiling and decorations, access door openings, wall and slab openings, floor holes, opening access holes and all building works and/or find other parties to relocate the equipment units for servicing and repair of air conditioning system;
5. Labour cost for replacement of ANY parts after normal office hours;
6. Supply of ancillary tools and appliances such as ladders, and install bamboo scaffold or working platforms for indoor or outdoor part(s)/unit replacement;
7. Replacement of accessories, replenishment of refrigerant, repair service due to the refrigerant leakage from refrigeration system, dismantling and transportation of the air-conditioner units to and from Daikin’s workshop and transportation fee derived from the replacement of part(s). Moreover, improvement works such as relocation of air-conditioner unit(s) or drainpipe etc. will be charged additionally by way of agreed quotations submitted by Daikin.
8. Damages caused by accident, fire, water, vibration, breakage, misuse, negligence, atmospheric climatic or environmental conditions, Act of God, other natural calamities, riot or other civil disturbance, or criminal damage.
Any request for the excluded items will be quoted to you separately.
8. Daikin Airconditioning (Hong Kong) Ltd. reserves the rights on the final decision on the above terms and conditions.
All the information contained in this website is provided for general information and reference purposes only, Daikin Air Conditioning (Hong Kong) Limited does not warrant or represent that the information provided in this website is complete and accurate, nor that the information is up to date. Daikin Air Conditioning (Hong Kong) Limited assumes no responsibility for the information contained in this website and disclaims any or all liability in respect of such information.